Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween, for real this time

I forgot to post these before the weekend, so here they are now.  Pictures from trick-or-treating on the actual holiday.

Tony and I both laughed when we saw this picture.  It's hard to look happy sometimes, I guess.


Maya was uncontrollably excited to finally be going for a walk (what gives, we are terrible dog-walkers), but she's afraid of the camera so it's almost impossible to get a picture of her face.








The boy was more tired than he'd ever been in his life, I think.  And trick-or-treating was kinda fun, but it ended up being a difficult night.  We passed a yappy dog yard and it really scared James, and the whole rest of the night (and for several days after) he would get startled and cry at even the slightest of sounds.  Needless to say, he's been sleeping in our room a lot lately.

And yes, Tony and I were Hallo-grinches and did not dress up.  That was way too much work.  Although I am disappointed that I never took a picture in my pirate costume with James sitting on my shoulder.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. I love that you made him a parrot and you did such a good job with his costume!

    ReplyDelete