Monday, March 2, 2009

AFRO!

nothing new to report. all's quiet on the western front, except that the ECONOMY SUCKS and we all need better jobs, but that's old news. to cheer ourselves up, tony and i bought afro samurai.




























it is the new video game for xbox 360, and it's glorious. in a bloody, foul-mouthed, 1970's-kung-fu sort of way. we obviously love it, and i've had to stop myself from shouting at people in my best samuel l. jackson voice. i can't in good conscience recommend it to anyone because it's rated M for Motherf'in, but at least look at the cover next time you're in a gamestop.

other than that, there is no other than that. peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog!

    Please shout at me in your Samuel L Jackson voice!!! Hahaha! It would make my day! That games sounds pretty sweet -- I'll have to ask my brother if he's played it.

    P.S. The word verification is "coman." Which reminds me of Conan... which reminds me of us... in 8/7th grade!!

    ReplyDelete