Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Toothaches and video games and such

I'm sorry for my lack of activity round these parts.  I've been more or less inhabiting this state of not wanting to flesh out any thoughts beyond Facebook status updates.  Sentences, people, not paragraphs.  This is the place I'm in at the moment. 

Speaking of the moment, I just tried out this oatmeal recipe found here for dinner, and I'm abouts ready to write a song in its praise even thought I don't know how to do that.  It's like if Christmas mated with a warm summer morning and also a hug. 

If you would like to know the reason I'm eating something mushy (so wonderfully, wonderfully mushy) for the dins, it's because one or more of the teeth in my mouth has turned into raw, exposed nerves.  At least that's what it feels like, and it's probably true to some degree.  It's been hurting for a while, but today I came home in tears because these things have a way of reaching a head.  I've got a dentist appointment for tomorrow with some dude I've never been to before cause my regular dentist is ON VACATION.  These things should not be allowed.  Neither should dental bills.  Anyway, seriously go and make that oatmeal, because it's frickin' tasty.

Tony's still hogging the tv, so I'm whiling away the time in the other room, listening to some Adele, some Cage the Elephant, some reggae and some Daft Punk, because what else are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment