Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pictures of my head

I was sitting here at work being grumpy and browsing the internet to avoid dealing with myself.  And I didn't realize how grumpy I was until I decided to open up photobooth just for funsies and was met with this face:


I mean really.  Who wants to be around this girl right now.  Not me.

Not that I'm sure I want to be around this girl either, but she's got to be better than a grump.








And now my grumpies are mostly gone!  Some ho cho and pancakes might clear up the remainder.

And yes, I absolutely did match my earrings to my fingernails today.


P.S. For those of you who don't know, I work as a nanny.  And before you go thinking I'm the worst nanny in the world and just sit on my computer all day while ignoring the Little, she was taking a nap at the time of this post.  (When she's awake is when I spend all my time watching tv.)

6 comments:

  1. How did you escape 9 months pregnant without getting fat face? I've probably gained more weight in this pregnancy than you! lol

    i know this grumpy feeling.... thesis makes me very grumpy all the time. i do not like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I appreciate you taking the weight for me. Actually as I posted these I was noticing that I finally have gained some weight in my face and how fat I look.

      Boo on the grumpies. We should have a long distance coffee shop date or something when we get too grumpy.

      Delete
    2. you are welcome.... and no... really you dont have fat face, not even a little bit! and yes, skype coffee dates sound good. lol or can we skype watch star wars together? hah.

      Delete
  2. also i love your sexy librarian peek over the glasses look lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna hang out with that grump! Haha.

    I make faces all the time without realizing it... the other night I realized that I ALWAYS make a face when I'm reading when the character makes one... okay terrible sentence, ha! You know, "George said with a smirk on his face", then I will try and smirk. Hahahaa. I'm weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally do that too! And when I'm drawing a face, I end up making the expression I'm trying to draw. And when I'm concentrating I know I make a face that probably looks like I'm constipated. Um...I'll stop now, lol.

      Delete