Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Windy days and Tuesdays (35 WEEKS)

As a person who heavily relies on counting by fives, 35 is a significant number.  Especially in relation to 40.

35 is what I am.  (Weeks, that is.)



I mean, ridiculous, right??

Today I hurt everywhere, if everywhere were my back.

But a new concern has popped up!  Well, not really new, but I'm realizing that soon we're going to have to deal with being "the friends with kids."  A kid, at least.  And I'm just not sure if we're going to be cool anymore.  (Note: invalid point.  We are not currently cool.)

And it's not like we're super social and hang out with tons of people all the time and now we're going to have to redefine our social lives.  But I am concerned with what our weekly pen-and-paper nerdy game group are going to think about having troll battles punctuated by baby cries.  We're probably going to have to make little dude his own character to justify him being there.  Or at least make him feel like part of the group?  It's always a little nerve-wracking for first timers.

Anyway.  It's windy today, which I am not happy about, so we've been listening to upbeat music to make it seem a little more sunny in here.  Which is why this happened.  I'm really sorry.  Also, I don't know how to use iMovie.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA You seriously just made me laugh out loud!! I love the video!! Nice moves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you can still jump, I would have peed my pants! Good for you :) You look great, almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are, quite definitely, the best thing since sliced bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha oh man, i absolutely loved that movie, that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha you are awesome. And you look SOOOOOOOOO good!!!

    ReplyDelete