Friday, September 28, 2012

My husband, my love

In case you were wondering about the level of wonderfulness my husband is, let me just tell you this: it's at least level 50.

He made me a grilled cheese sandwhich (yes, spellchecker, I know it's sandwich, I've made that mistake too many times to not know that), complete with tomato soup, and it's 8 p.m. and he even cut it into triangles when I asked him to.

And tonight I said "let's watch Arrested Development" and he said okay, only it was actually more like this:

"A or B?"

what, just choose between a or b?

"Yes"

b

"Okay"

what's b?

"Arrested Development"

what was a?

"The Office"


So that's one more reason I love him.

On an unrelated note, I am so uninspired by the design (lack thereof) of this blog, that I'm considering seeking out someone else to redesign it for me.  If you are a person who feels as though that sentence would apply to them, I beg you to offer me your services, only not in a creepy way like I just made it sound.

eat your food!

"Alright!" 

1 comment:

  1. You really did marry the right person. And I don't even know y'all hah.

    I will offer my services Kayla. They are limited services, but they are services. Also feelings wont be hurt if you decline these limited services lol

    ReplyDelete