Sunday, September 30, 2012

Things that make you go aww

So I'm folding the laundry the other day, James is keeping me company on the bed and I get to the socks just as Tony comes in, and all his socks are inside out like usual, and I'm tired so I say, "If you want your socks right-side-out you're going to have to do it yourself, cause I just don't have it in me today," and he says "That's okay, you know you don't have to do that anyway," to which I reply "But it makes it easier when they're all paired and folded and right-side-out so you don't have to do that in the morning," and he says "I know, but it's not that big a deal, you don't have to do it," and I say "But I'm trying to make your life better!"  And then he says, "You already did, he's right there," and points to James happily grabbing his feet on the bed.

And then I melted and died of happiness.


1 comment: