Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ah, poop.

Not much to say tonight.  Too restless to relax and too antsy to put my mind to anything.  Ever have days like that?  Sometimes it's okay to not really do anything.

Tony's going to California tomorrow to help a friend move and we just got back from a late-night Wal Mart crawl, where I scored a sweet Star Wars t-shirt and got to spend some time with my boy before he goes.  There's always something to love.

It's time for bed.  But because I can't leave you without something to look at, check out these completely rad pendant necklaces by SeptemberHouse.  They are so unique and cute and are definitely on my wishlist.
She has lots of other cute embroideries in her shop as well, and stop by her blog for free embroidery PDF downloads.  Awesomesauce.

Well here's to hoping tomorrow is a more productive day.  What do you do when you can't get anything done?

love,
kayla

3 comments:

  1. Those pendants are gorgeous. Thanks for the link! Equally exciting about those PDFs, though!

    We should have an embroidering party sometime. I have some pillowcases that are long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find a good book, movie or Hulu show and know that there's always tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie that would be awesome, haha. I really think we should do it.

    Misty I love you! That's excellent advice.

    ReplyDelete