Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nekked Bear Army

Time to shamelessly plug the art blog!

If you like art and laughing, then I recommend checking out Nekked Bear Army.  It's a communal art blog I have with some of my friends.  They are all extremely talented and the updating happens pretty regularly.  (I don't contribute as much as I should, but I'm trying to change that.  Can I call myself an artist if I have to force myself to do art?)

Here are some of my faves so far:



You probably won't regret checking it out.  :)

In other news, movie/pie with Mama Boss was successfully fun, and it really felt good to get out of the house and go somewhere besides work!  But of course, OF COURSE, I forgot to bring my camera, so I cannot share the good times.  I promise to not make that mistake again.

Value your friends, people!  They're important.

love,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment