Friday, July 16, 2010

I Love Fridays

Wow, I do not like being alone since I got married.  Is that weird?  Instead of rocking out with some "me time" I just feel kinda lost, like I don't know what to do with myself.  How do I make dinner for one?  Who do I tell when I think of something funny?  Although I do get to leave my makeup all over the bathroom counter and that part, I admit, is awesome.

Tomorrow will bring me direction.  I have a job interview in the morning and plan on going to the DI (that's a thrift store, for you non-Utah peeps) in the afternoon to find a sheet to make a mock-up of a dress with.  (It's a vintage pattern I found and I'm excited to try it.)  I might even hang out with a friend or two, which just doesn't happen as often as it should.

But for now I'm gonna turn up my blues music, turn on Left4Dead2 and katana some zombies while on the couch in my underwear.  Party on the weekends, everybody!

love,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment