Today I am happy because:
- I got out of the house, even though it took me until 2 pm
- I ate lunch, even if it was just a PB&J
- I got my mom a b-day present
- I handed out resumes and filled out applications
- I finally picked up supplies for a new project I've been dying to begin
- I'm narrowing down on a cute name for the "shop"
- I managed to clear my head just by walking the mall and window shopping
- I even got complimented on my outfit (I'd post a picture of the sweet awesomeness, but Tony took the camera camping with him, so I guess you'll just never know.)
Now I'm gonna hunker down with a movie and work on the aforesaid project for a few hours, then later tonight I'm off to my Mama's to tag along on a surprise birthday adventure. I don't think she reads this, but just in case: Mom, I'm just kidding. There's no surprise.
What are you up to today?