Friday, December 31, 2010

Okay, well, here I am again.

Turns out it's New Year's Eve.  I guess that means people don't sleep peacefully in their beds at 10:30.  By people I mostly mean my neighbors.  Whom I LOVE, really really I do (that's not sarcasm, Ashley I think you are sweet and adorable), but maybe a little less yelling and jumping?  Turns out we share the same floorboards.  Poor Tonyface has to work in the morning.  I don't, so I can stay up blogging and editing pictures.

One time we made Irish Nachos and drank some fancy Target juice.


Another time we made cinnamon and sugar tortilla chips.


For Thanksgiving I put together an outfit and got vain about it.






The next day we got a Christmas tree.


We made Maya wear a shirt collar.


We had a little visitor.


I drew a picture.


And we did NOT stay up to party all night for New Year's because we are GEEZERS.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent,bravo.Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is beauuuuuuuuuuutiful!! Loooove it. And this post is making me hungry. Good thing I'm about to go eat, ha!

    ReplyDelete