Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good 'Ol Weekend


Spent 6 hours at a class this morning, ate my lunch by a tree on the grass, which was slightly wet and my butt took a long time to dry.  
Chatted and caught up with Natalie over bagels at Einstein Bros., which closed at 4 pm, probably because the employees have an exciting late-afternoon life schedule which outweighs the need of customers to have bagels.  But the chatting was fun. :)

Now I'm eating cookie dough and catching up on blogs, all while ignoring my house (it's a disaster) for a few more minutes because eating cookie dough and catching up on blogs is a lot more fun than catching up on a week-and-a-half's worth of dishes.

Happy Saturday everyone!
love,
kayla

4 comments:

  1. YAY! So nice to catch up!
    And I totally support cookie dough and bloggery. Great way to spend a warm Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie dough and blogging totally trump a sink full of dishes ;)
    Hooray for weekend fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree, sounds perfect to be eating cookie dough and reading blogs on a saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm cookie dough. And Einstein bros! I always go there when I'm in Florida. :) We need some up in Canada! Haha.

    ReplyDelete