Just a quickie today - I just wanted to share this truly beautiful bit of embroidery by Checkout Girl.
Isn't it gorgeous? I so want to try the doodle-and-then-just-stitch technique. (I tend to gravitate towards the more "free spirit" way of doing things.)
Things on my "Doing and To-Do" list:
- friendship-style necklaces (to gift or to sell, I can't decide. I also still can't decide on a shop name! Urg!)
- ventures into rag rug making. So much more enjoyable than I thought it would be!
- enjoying my family being back home with me
- keeping the house in (relative) order
- hopefully attending a cul-de-sac-of-duplexes barbecue! I'm actually really excited about this, because I know like 20% of my neighbors. I am terrible.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week, and I think I speak for everyone when I say YAY TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!